Y-Bridge Broadcasting has variety of general contest rules that are in effect during the year. At times, special contests and promotions require the establishment of a separate set of rules. Here are our general contest rules:
1. All on-air contests indicate the prizes to be awarded and their method of entry.
2. Contest methods may include random telephone selection, postcard entry, printed entry blanks and website Internet entry and Text entry.
3. When any contest has a deadline for entry, the deadline is clearly indicated in on-air promotional announcements and any written rules.
4. Contests and promotions are open to listeners ages 18 or older unless otherwise indicated.
5. The radio station reserves the right to limit the winning of prizes to once every 30 days per household. The radio station limits the winning of major prizes to once every 12 months.
6. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any. All federal, state and local laws apply.
7. No purchase is necessary to participate in contests and promotions.
8. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable and are not negotiable. Prizes can't be exchanged for cash.
9. Some prizes have restrictions, or expiration dates and do not include gratuities.
10. Tickets, gift cards, and other prizes will be sent via U.S. mail unless otherwise indicated. Prizes to be picked up at the station will be held for 30 days.
11. Employees of Y-Bridge Broadcasting are not eligible.
12. By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be recorded and re-broadcast for promotional use on the radio station. Photos taken of the winner may be put on the website and/or Facebook via the station.
13. The radio station reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime as well as end a contest at anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering a station contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.