Job Description: Senior Account Executive
We are Y-Bridge Broadcasting, LLC. a local radio station, and we're looking for an experienced sales professional to join our team in Zanesville, Ohio.
We are looking for experienced sales professionals to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts, identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs. These individuals are also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts.
Our salespeople teach clients how to market their businesses using radio, internet, and with our social media mediums. We want to talk with you if you have the necessary skills to speak with clients directly and help them solve their marketing problems.
Summary of essential job functions
1) Contact prospective customers to sell radio time for broadcasting station.
2) Maintain established account list and solicit new business.
3) Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
4) Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
5) Investigate and resolve customer problems.
6) Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
7) Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
8) Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive.
In addition, the right candidate must have:
High school graduate; college preferred.
Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous radio sales experience preferred but not required.
Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and insurance.
Y-Bridge Broadcasting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates must submit a resume to: WYBZ Radio, 2895 Maysville Pike, Zanesville, Ohio 43701 or Fax to 740-453-5865 or email Monica@WYBZ.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.